1. Zhou, M.Z., Liu, H., Jeng, D.S., Qi, W.G.*, Fang, Q. (2021): Modelling the wave-induced instantaneous liquefaction in a non-cohesive seabed as a nonlinear complementarity problem. Computers and Geotechnics, 2021, 137: 104275. (SCI/EI)
2. Zhou, M.Z., Jeng, D.S., Qi, W.G.* (2020): A new model for wave-induced instantaneous liquefaction in a non-cohesive seabed with dynamic permeability. Ocean Engineering, doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2020.107597. (SCI/EI)
3. Qi, W.G., Shi, Y.M., Gao, F.P. (2020): Uplift soil resistance to a shallowly-buried pipeline in the sandy seabed under waves: Poro-elastoplastic modeling. Applied Ocean Research, 95: 102024. (SCI/EI)
4. Yang, L.J., Li, C.F., Qi, W.G.*, Gao, F.P. Physical modeling of pore pressure responses in a fine-sand seabed under combined waves and current. Proceedings of the 30th International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference, Shanghai, China. 2020, 2676-2682.
5. Qi, W.G., Gao, F.P. (2019): Local Scour around a Monopile Foundation for Offshore Wind Turbines and Scour Effects on Structural Responses. InTech. 2019,8. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.88591. (Chapter; Invited review)
6. Qi, W.G., Li, C.F., Jeng, D.S., Gao, F.P., Liang, Z.D. (2019): Combined wave-current induced excess pore-pressure in a sandy seabed. Coastal Engineering. 147: 89-98. (SCI/EI)
7. Qi, W.G., Li, Y.X., Xu, K., Gao, F.P. (2019): Physical modelling of local scour at twin piles under combined waves and current. Coastal Engineering. 143: 63-75. (SCI/EI)